On Sunday, 19 March 2023, it was announced that Credit Suisse and UBS have entered into a merger agreement.
The merger is expected to be completed by the end of 2023. Until then, Credit Suisse will continue its business as usual.
Get a corporate account without the paperwork? Why not.
If you want to open a corporate account quickly and easily, we’re the bank that supports you.
Whether you have a sole proprietorship or a corporation, pick Credit Suisse as your partner and apply for your new corporate or capital payment account in just a few entirely paperless steps. The account details for your capital payment account will be provided to you soon after. We generally contact you within 48 hours of opening your account. Plus, we will put up to CHF 200 toward your start-up costs.
You can enjoy attractive terms and conditions with the Startup Easy Package – the complete solution for newly established businesses.
- Corporate and savings accounts
- Debit and credit cards
- Credit Suisse Direct – our online and mobile banking solution
- Business Easy Overdraft – the solution for liquidity shortages
- Comprehensive support from professional advisors and experts
- Customized business banking at a fixed price of CHF 5 per month
- Sign up anytime online
- Optional solutions for liquidity shortages
- Additional options: multibanking and solutions for foreign currency transactions
I would like to hear more about the Startup Easy Package (PDF)
Three years after your company is established, you are automatically rolled over to a Business Easy Package – the complete solution with the most important banking products and services for SMEs.
As the Bank for Entrepreneurs, we have all your business and private financial needs covered. We will be there for your company at every stage: from incorporation and expansion all the way to succession.
I would like to hear more about Credit Suisse and its solutions for me and for my company
Credit Suisse is the most digital Swiss bank for corporate clients
This is confirmed by an independent study on the subject of digital corporate client business carried out by the Institute of Financial Services Zug (IFZ) and e-foresight, the digital banking think tank of Swisscom.
I would like to learn more about this study
* No package fees for new clients for the first year.