Every third SME is insured with AXA!
AXA is the leading Swiss insurer and with its start-up package the ideal insurance partner.
Take out two insurance policies and benefit from a personal consultation and participation of up to CHF 500 toward your start-up costs.
If you decide to take up the offer from AXA, a local representative will get in touch with you in the next few days.
Check in advance which types of insurance you need for your start-up: AXA insurance check
You are starting your own company. AXA is your ideal partner in this adventure. We put together the necessary insurance policies on your behalf. And you receive a comprehensive start-up package with many benefits.
If you take out two insurance policies, benefit from a personal consultation and a contribution towards your start-up costs of up to CHF 500. If you choose AXA's offer, a representative near you will contact you in the next few days!
The AXA start-up package
Many young entrepreneurs face questions when they start their own business. With the start-up package from AXA, you are well equipped to take the first steps to a successful future.
- Start-up assistance: Benefit from a start-up subsidy of up to CHF 500 if you found your company via www.startups.ch and take out 2 types of corporate insurance from AXA.
- Online legal advice with MyRight.ch: Penetrating the thicket of laws and regulations is virtually impossible unless you are a lawyer. As a customer of the start-up package, a clever helper is at your side: MyRight.ch from AXA-ARAG. The website offers: Checklists and templates for downloading, personalized contracts that you can generate interactively and answers to standard legal questions
- AXAjur – legal advice by phone: A standard problem? An answer! Over the next three years you are entitled to obtain legal information by phone worth CHF 100.
Insurance check for your startup:
Check in advance which insurance policies you need for your start-up: AXA-Insurance Check
Here you can find an overview. For start-ups, AXA offers all types of insurance in the areas of liability, property and employees:
- Accident insurance
- Daily sickness benefits insurance
- Pension fund
Liability and property
- Liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Legal protection insurance
- Car insurance
- Cyber insurance